How To Get Rid Of Love Handles: WARNING! Please Read This If You’re Serious In Losing Love Handles
Looking for programs on how to get rid of love handles? Look no further. Love handles or “obliques” is unfortunately the area of the body that is most often neglected when it comes to exercising the stomach and ab areas.
We have searched through the Internet and tried out over 10 ‘How To Get Rid of Love Handles’ programs, these three below are the only ones that deliver results:
How To Get Rid Of Love Handles – Step-by-Step
1. Modify your Diet
It is time for you to start and have a healthy diet. Remember that nutritious foods are very important to boost your immune system. Each person has to have a dietary plan. This will depend on the gender and the genetics of each individual. But the factors to be considered are as follows:
- You should lessen your calorie intake. A normal calorie intake for a person would be 2000 calories a day. But on your quest on how to get rid of love handles, around 1400 – 1800 calories a day is recommended.
- Remember that your calorie intake should not be lower than 1400 because you might get weaker and your cognitive function may be imbalanced.
- It is best to eat small but frequent meals so as not to starve yourself. Eat foods that are rich in vitamins and minerals to sustain your body’s health.
- Avoid foods that have saturated fats, simple carbohydrates, sugary foods and salty foods as well. These foods will not benefit your mission on how to get rid of love handles.
- Smoking and alcohol intake should be stopped in case you have these issues. Remember, it is not good for your body and it can also cause some serious problems in the future.
- Water should also be included in your diet plan. Water can have a hunger suppressing effect if taken in frequently. Meaning, your tummy will feel full so water can replace your food intake. But still, you should eat nutritious foods other than water.
- Raw food diet can be considered for faster metabolism and it will cleanse your system as well.
- You can also search in the internet for diet foods that can be in your menu every day. Health food gurus can give you advice on what to eat and how can you prepare your daily diet.
2. Start your love handle exercises
Another way on how to get rid of love handles is to have an exercise. There are different types of exercises that can be done to get rid of your love handles. Some are traditional, some are also just recently developed by physical exercise experts and some exercises use equipments that are equally effective as the fore mentioned.
To give you more information, here are the exercises to flatten your oblique and abdominal muscles.
1. Trunk twist – Stand with your knees slightly bent and your feet apart following the width of your shoulder. Position your arms forward as if you will push something. Twist your half body left and right until you finish the required repetitions.
2. Twist crunch – This is like a traditional sit ups. But the difference is that your obliques are also toned because of the twisting movement. Do this exercise for 5 – 7 minutes every day.
3. Lying leg raise – Simply position yourself on a bench and your legs extended. Slowly raise your legs up to your chest and hold that position for 3 to 5 seconds. Do these exercises until you feel your abs and obliques are toned up.
4. Cardiovascular exercises – For best results of burning your fats, you can do cardio work outs that will burn fats fast. Cardiovascular exercises also increases your metabolism even you are asleep.
5. Weight lifting exercises – Weight lifting exercises are also effective in toning your muscles and strengthening your bone structures.
6. Exercises combined with equipments – You can also combine some exercise equipments to help get rid of those unwanted fats on your love handles. You can search on websites that offer different exercise equipments that are necessary for your mission on how to get rid of love handles.
These are just some exercises that you can implement to get rid of your love handles. You can also enroll in physical fitness gyms that have programs to get six pack, weight loss and for your “love handles” as well. A fitness instructor can guide you or a fitness program list can be applied.
For best and faster results, you can combine different exercise techniques in a day. A journal on how to get rid of love handles can also be written everyday to determine your improvements and what your accomplishments for the day are as well.
There are also alternative exercises that can be of help. These alternative exercises are “ancient” but “modern” in a way.
What I mean is, since ancient times; these methods have been already implemented until it became more popular in this modern time. These are as follows:
How To Get Rid Of Love Handles – Alternatives
1. Yoga – Yoga techniques can be of help to burn belly fats and increase metabolism.
2. Pilates – Pilates is a modern technique to help burn fats and tone muscle obliques including belly fats.
3. Tai chi – Tai chi is an ancient Chinese exercise that helps your flex your muscles and bones.
These ancient exercise methods are effective with the help of yoga masters, Pilates instructors and tai chi masters. Although these methods are not yet proven scientifically, for people who tried this methods; it is quite effective.
How to get rid of love handles is very easy to do and you can do it in due time if you are motivated. Always stay focused and the determination should be within you so that all these methods in your diet plan and exercises will be successful. Do not waste your time, start early as possible to get rid of your love handles.
Continue reading How To Get Rid Of Love Handles For Good